What are the omissions or mistakes in a Salat that make the Sajdaa Sahw compulsory upon one praying salaat?
Sajdah Sahw will become essential in the following cases:
- When there is an increase in any of the actions of Salaat
- When a wajib act has been omitted
- When a wajib act has been delayed from its proper time and place in Salaat
- When a compulsory element of Salaat has been delayed forgetfully
- When one leaves out the Qunoot of Witr
- When one leaves out the extra Takbeers of Eid Salaat
And Allah knows best.
Mufti Waseem Khan